For top-quality, personalized sunrooms, residents of Ohio and Michigan need look no further than Perrysburg Patio & Sunroom. We provide many customization options to choose from, ensuring that your sunroom fits both your personal taste and the original style of your home.
Let’s walk through the process of finding, planning and building a sunroom with us!
Toledo Sunroom Builder
We have five different sunroom styles to choose from:
- Studio: Our most adaptable option, the studio lets you easily add extra light and living space to almost any house design.
- Cathedral: Vaulted ceilings and glass and polycarbonate roof options give this option a spacious feel.
- Integrated: No room for an extra addition to your home? No problem! We can transform a part of your home into a beautiful sunroom, using the same original siding and roofing materials for seamless integration.
- Patio Enclosures: Perfect for enjoying the feel of the outdoors year-round, whether in the heat of summer or in the depths of a brutal Ohio winter.
- Commercial: Whether you own a restaurant or a large business building, on the ground floor or the 30th floor, we are the Toledo Sunroom builder you are looking for!
Once you’ve chosen a style, you can further customize with the following options: lighting accents, ceiling fans, window treatments, opaque wall sections, electrical outlets, HVAC systems, and phone/internet connections. “Doggy-door” panels are also available for non-commercial sunrooms.
You can also add knee wall panels, using either EcoGreen materials for optimal energy efficiency or Low E 3 glass for more light and visibility.
Windows are available in 6 styles (including awning and tilt and slide), with 5 vinyl color options and 4 wood grain options. You can choose between single, sliding and French doors.
Both windows and doors can be fitted with either Celsius glass to block excessive heat from the sun or Low E 3 glass to block harmful UV rays and keep you comfortable year round.
Roofing options include EcoGreen materials, glass, or a stronger and better insulated polycarbonate option.
Once you’ve chosen a style and customized it to fit your exact specifications, one of our Toledo Sunroom contractors will lead the installation process. Our experienced installers are trained to ensure installation is completed in just a few days, with minimum disruption to your daily living or business activities.
If you are ready to bring more light into your home and want to get started on building a sunroom, contact Perrysburg Patio & Sunroom today! Call us or fill out our online form to request a free Planning Guide.